About This Project
Bronx, NY, USA
- Davits are thru-bolted to an 8” thick cast-in-place concrete wall.
- Spacing between the installed davits and enclosures is 103” to allow sufficient clearance for a 72” wide tractor bucket.
- Yellow plastic lockout enclosures prevent tampering and help protect the davits from any accidental impacts that may arise from the snow removal operation.
- The snow chute and davits will be removed during the spring, summer, and fall months (re-installed every winter).
- Construction: stainless steel wall brackets, aluminum davits, aluminum funnel, plastic chute.